Review requests: Open
I will consider every request I get, but I might turn any of them down if I don’t have enough time, or if the book doesn’t interest me. My reviews will always be honest.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request a review.
- LGBTQAI+ protagonists in any genre
- #ownvoices books with marginalised protagonists
- Young Adult Fiction
- Fantasy/Urban Fantasy
- Science Fiction
- Found families, spaceships or “traditional” ships, pirates
Genres/themes I’d like to avoid:
- not very into Steampunk, but I might make exceptions
- anything with suicide in it
- anything with detailed descriptions of self-harm
- physical copy is fine (note: I live in Europe, Hungary)
- eBooks are accepted in PDF, .epub or .mobi format
Time to review: 6-8 weeks
Where I post my reviews:
Rating system for books
favourite shelf 💖 – Either I will literally never shut up about how much I love this book, or it holds a special place in my heart, possibly for nostalgia reasons.
★★★★★ – I loved this book, I would enthusiastically recommend this book, and please send me all possible fanart and theories of this book.
★★★★☆ – I really enjoyed this book, but I am not likely to stay truly invested in it now that I’ve put it down.
★★★☆☆ – This book was okay. Nothing special for me, but no bitter feelings either.
★★☆☆☆ – I had several problems with this book, and in the end I came away with a bitter or possibly confused feeling.
★☆☆☆☆ – This book took precious hours of my life that I would really prefer to get back. I am not likely to use the one-star review very often, so if I do, then you must know that I meant it.